Binance, the leading cryptocurrency exchange in the world by volume, is looking to hire a locally-based social media specialist / manager in Kampala, Uganda.
The social media manager position will be full-time onsite where the candidate will work independently in the local jurisdiction with directions from the Global Binance Marketing Operation Team.
- Designing strategies for online and offline marketing activities, events, and campaigns for Binance Uganda to acquire, activate, and retain users
- Increase awareness for Binance through content, social media, PR strategies
- Great teamwork and communication with Binance’s marketing team to execute the strategies
- Cultivate and maintain Binance communities
- Provide market and competitive intelligence for Binance to inform overall product and service strategy
- Strong experience in marketing planning and execution work experience, preferably in tech and internet, B2C facing.
- Strong coordination skills and strategic mindset towards marketing with familiarity with online and offline marketing avenues such as social media, community management, event management, others.
- Proven experience in growing and managing user base
- Native Luganda language and business English language is a MUST.
- A strong interest in crypto/blockchain/technology space is highly desirable.
- Strong work professionalism to work remote with global marketing team members.
- University degree relating to marketing is a plus.
- Binance is Hiring a Locally-based Compliance Officer/ MLRO in Africa
- Remitano, a P2P Crypto Trading Platform, Looking to Hire a Malaysian and Nigerian Content Writer
Binance is a blockchain ecosystem comprised of Exchange, Labs, Launchpad, Info, Academy, Trust Wallet, and Blockchain Charity Foundation (BCF). Binance Exchange is one of the fastest and most popular cryptocurrency exchange platforms in the world, capable of processing over 1.4 million orders per second.
FREE CRYPTO TRADING CLASS
Join us for a free crypto margin trading class on November 30th, 2019, Nairobi, Kenya. Get to learn how to open a crypto trading account, analyze charts, and manage Bitcoin trades