Binance is quickly becoming a big name and brand, not just in the global crypto space, but also down here in Africa.
The upcoming ‘Off The Charts’ online-only conference includes over 80 powerful speakers and a packed schedule filled with powerful talks and panels.
Join Binance as they kick off their third anniversary with one of the biggest blockchain events of the year with “Off the Charts!” Virtual Conference, a blockbuster 10-hour live event with multi-regional programming that brings together 80+ influential speakers, including leading blockchain and crypto innovators, business and technology leaders, influential academics, and key policymakers.
We have curated the list of African speakers who will be speaking at the upcoming conference and all the African panels during the conference.
Check out the list below:
- Akon – Akoin Cryptocurrency / Akon City
- Yele Bademosi – Bundle Africa
- Chimezie Chuta – BNUG Nigeria
- Munachi Ogueke – Yellow Card Africa
- Senator Ihenyen – Infusion Lawyers Nigeria
- Michelle Chuvinga – GFAB Africa
- Sonya Kuhnel – Bitcoin Events South Africa
- Eugene Mutai – Raise
- Emmanuel Babalola – Binance Nigeria
- Timi Agama – SEC Nigeria
- Damilola Odufuwa – Binance Africa
The conference event will be broken down into regional segments with panels.
Here are some of the panels in the Africa regional segment:
PANEL: Shaping the Future of Crypto Regulation in Africa
- Michelle Chuvinga – Global Policy House/Global FinTech Advisory Board (GFAB)
- Senator Ihenyen – Infusion Lawyers
- Dr Timi Agama – Deputy Director exchange licensing/ registration of SEC
- Nerushka Bowan – L.I.T.T. Institute
- Moderator: Emmanuel Babalola (Business Development Manager, Nigeria)- Binance
PANEL: Crypto in Africa: Mobilizing the Unbanked
- Yele Bademosi – Bundle
- Chimezie Chuta – BNUG
- Eugene Mutai – Raise
- Munachi Ogueke – Yellow Card
- Moderator: Sonya Kuhnel – Bitcoin Events
PANEL: Blockchain Education: Keys to a New Career
- Apolline Blandin – Cambridge Centre for Alternative Finance
- Thamim Ahmed – UCL Centre for Blockchain Technologies
- Erick Pinos – Ontology
- Moderator: Damilola Odufuwa (Head of PR, Africa) – Binance
FIRESIDE: CZ & Akoin: Driving Crypto Adoption and Innovation in Rising Economies
- Akon – Akoin
- Jon Karas – Akoin
- Moderator: CZ – Binance
- WHAT: Binance “Off the Charts!” Virtual Conference
- WHEN: Tuesday, July 14, 2020, at 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM (UTC)
- WHERE: Online at bit.ly/BinanceOffTheCharts
Binance, a pronounced leader in the industry has yet to falter under global lockdown. In fact, the company is thriving, adding new services and remote workers. Generating about $400 million in revenue this first-half year and nearly $2 billion since its inception.
Binance launched in July 2017 as a crypto-to-crypto exchange and quickly pivoted to a global blockchain company and became—and still holding the title as—the world’s number one exchange by trading volume in less than six months since launching. Now providing an all-in-one financial service hub for investors and crypto traders and a fast-growing ecosystem similar to Google or Amazon, spanning from trading services, infrastructure solutions, education, research, social good, investment, incubation, and more.
As a battle-tested brand of “decentralized work” Binance epitomizes a new innovative workforce. Binance, a company changing the future of finance, is also changing the future of work with more than 1,000 employees (and counting) in over 50 countries and regions around the world.
Set up a Binance Account here Today
Follow us on Twitter for latest posts and updates
Open a Paxful Bitcoin Trading Account today!