Binance, the largest crypto exchange by volume, is holding a 3-day crypto training Binance Masterclass course for the African community.
The event is free and will feature speakers from Nigeria, Kenya, and South Africa.
The course is targeted at helping people who want to understand:
- Fundamentals of crypto
- How to identify scams
- How to buy and sell crypto
- Spot, margin, and futures trading
Binance will issue a certificate of participation for those who attend all 3 days of the course.
Trading capital giveaway ($300 for 3 lucky winners) and participation giveaway ($200 in BNB to be won during the Q&A session).
- Date: August 28th, 29th, 30th
- Time: 5PM WAT, 6PM SAST, 7PM EAT
- Register at: http://bit.ly/BinanceMasterClass-August2020
- Open Binance Account: https://bit.ly/BinanceKE
Limited seats available!
- Roselyne Wanjiru, CMO Kesho Labs – Economist, youth mentor and blockchain strategy consultant & the Chief Marketing Officer at Kesholabs
- James Preston, Global Crypto Executive Editor – Executive Editor of South Africa’s blockchain and crypto news website
- Tola Joseph Fadugbagbe – Founder of Crypto Masterclass, acrypto education platform focusing on cryptocurrency awareness, education tips and benefits
Follow us on Twitter for latest posts and updates
Open a Paxful Bitcoin Trading Account today!