Bundle Africa, a fun, social payments app driving financial inclusivity for all Africans, is looking for passionate blockchain engineers to join its team.
The blockchain engineers will assist in development of a modern financial infrastructure in Africa and other emerging markets. They will be responsible in analyzing, designing documents, and implementing protocol integrations.
Candidates are also expected to be self-motiated and proactively engaged throughout. They are also expected to have a good understanding of the blockchain industry which should enable them provide actionable direction and evaluation where needed.
Bundle is building a super-app that incorporates crypto and non-crypto assets, mini-programs and more.
Below are the job details:
- Full-Time Role
- Location: Remote
- Compensation: Crypto or Fiat
- Join the full life cycle of blockchain and related software development, including requirement gathering, design, coding, testing, deployment, documentation and support
- Focus on core blockchain infrastructure, including relevant service, framework and libraries
- Contribute creativity and insight to solve both technical and business challenges
- Connect with the developer community and facilitate technical partners
- Promote technology best practice within the team
- Sound understanding of software engineering & design principles
- Experience with platform engineering and good understanding of underlying internet protocols
- Experience working with at least one of the following languages: Java, Kotlin or Go Lang
- Experience with blockchain technologies
- At least 3 years of professional software engineering experience
- A good understanding of scalability in large distributed systems and protocols
- Previous asset protocol integration work & support
- Experience working with MySQL, PostgreSQL or any other popular relational databases
- Experience working with major established blockchains
- Experience with all phases of blockchain implementation and development
- Experience with event based architectures
- Prior experience working with a financial technology organisation
- Solid understand of Java / Kotlin & Spring Framework
- BSc. in Computer Science/Engineering or any other related field
Please send your CV and Github profile url to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in the role
Follow us on Twitter for latest posts and updates
Open a Paxful Bitcoin Trading Account today!