The Singapore Fintech Festival is back, and this time, it features a good number of African speakers and sessions.
The 5-day conference will be a hybrid of offline and online sessions.
The Singapore FinTech Festival, or SFF 2020, is organized in partnership with the Monetary Authority of Singapore, the country’s major financial regulator and de facto central bank.
SEE ALSO: [WATCH LIVE] Here is How to Access the Two African Blockchain Conferences Happening This Weekend
Here are some of the African sessions and speakers to look out for:
– Paula Ingabire, Minister of ICT & Innovation, Republic of Rwanda
– Patrick Njoroge, Governor, Central Bank of Kenya
– James Mwangi – CEO, Equity Bank
– Ebenezer Onyeagwu – Group Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer Zenith Bank Plc
– Ernest Kwamina Yedu Addison – Governor, Bank of Ghana
– Daniel Yu – Founder and Global Chief Executive Officer, Sokowatch
– Akon – Founder, Akoin
In addition, other key speakers during the conference include:
SINGAPORE FINTECH FESTIVAL DETAILS:
RECOMMENDED READING: The Crypto Fest 2020: Here is a List of 5 Speakers at the Event with a Focus on Africa
Start trading bitcoin today from as low as $10.
Open a Paxful Bitcoin Trading Account to get started!
FREE REPORT DOWNLOAD
Follow us on Twitter for latest posts and updates