LocalBitcoins has released a breakdown of its Q1, 2021 results which shows an impressive upward trend and a successful first quarter of the year.
LocalBitcoins has revealed that the total trading volume on the platform was just short of $600 milllion ($596 million) during the quarter.
Below is a breakdown of Q1, 2021 on LocalBitcoins:
- Total trading volume was $596 million
- Over 2,200,000 Bitcoin trades were completed successfully on the marketplace
- On average, there were 25, 000 successful daily trades
- There were, on average, 4,700 new signups per day
- Russia took top spot in highest traded volumes globally
- Kenya was the fastest growth market taking up number 9 spot globally
Below is a breakdown of the top 12 countries with the highest trading volumes on LocalBitcoins in Q1, 2021:
- United Kingdom
- South Africa
Follow us on Twitter for latest posts and updates
Join and interact with our Telegram community
Subscribe to the channel below to keep updated on latest news on video:
Start trading bitcoin today from as low as $10.
Open a LocalBitcoins Trading Account to get started!