In this video, Eugene Mutai, a DeFi yield farmer and blockchain developer, gives an indepth look into the interesting world of DeFi and how anyone can get started.
In this video, Eugene discusses:
- Moving funds onto Polygon layer 2
- Lending and borrowing fundamentals on DeFi
- Using Curve Finance to optimize returns
- A look into Aave – the borrowing and lending platform
- A look at Compound Finance
- DeFi lending and staking
RECOMMENDED READING: Ethereum Locked on DeFi is Almost 2X More Than on Centralized Exchanges as UniSwap V3 Launches
Follow us on Twitter for latest posts and updates
Join and interact with our Telegram community
Subscribe to the channel below to keep updated on latest news on video:
Open a Bizlato Bitcoin / Ethereum Trading Account to get started!