The BitKE Catapult Series is once again bringing the African community together, and this time, is all about blockchain development and the most preferred protocols on the African continent.
The session will bring together African blockchain developers from across the continent as they discuss the various projects they’re building and their preferred blockchains.
The session will feature developers building on the following protocols:
- Binance Smart Chain (BSC)
The selected developers are working on various projects, some of which include:
- Trading bots
- Centralized and decentralized exchanges
- Token / Crypto development
Among the topics and discussions during the session will include:
- Challenges for upcoming developers
- How to get started developing on Ethereum / Solana, BSC
- Experiences developing on various protocols
- Strengths and weakness of Ethereum / Solana / BSC
TOPIC: BATTLE OF THE CHAINS
DATE: MAY 29, 2021
TIME: 11.00AM – 12.00 PM, EAT
Follow us on Twitter for latest posts and updates
Join and interact with our Telegram community
Subscribe to the channel below to keep updated on latest news on video:
Open a Bizlato Bitcoin Trading Account to get started!