BitKE caught up with Ire Aderinokun, the Co-Founder of BuyCoins Africa, one of the largest and fastest growing cryptocurrency exchanges in Nigeria and Africa, to discuss the company’s recent developments.
Ire is also the co-founder of Feminist Coalition, a a group of young Nigerian women with the aim of promoting equality for women in Nigerian society.
In this video, Ire talks:
- The early beginnings of BuyCoins Africa
- The fast growth of BuyCoins Africa
- The NGN stablecoin and the problem it is solving
- The vision behind SendCash remittance product
- The problem GetCards is solving in Nigeria
- How crypto came to the rescue during the #ENDSARS campaign
- The Feminist Coalition movement and its role during #ENDSARS
- The Nigerian crypto ban and how BuyCoins Africa is evolving
- An overview of BuyCoins Pro
- Future plans for BuyCoins Africa in 2021 and beyond
Learn more about BuyCoins Africa and Feminist Coalition movement via the links below:
Follow us on Twitter for latest posts and updates
Join and interact with our Telegram community
Subscribe to the channel below to keep updated on latest news on video:
Open a Bizlato Bitcoin Trading Account to get started!