BitKE caught up with Carmelle Cadet, Founder and CEO, EMTECH, which recently partnered with the Bank of Ghana to launch the regulatory and innovation sandbox in the country.
EMTECH is a fintech for central banks that helps and enables regulators navigate through innovation and emerging technologies.
EMTECH has built technology to specifically serve regulators.
In this discussion, Carmelle talks:
- Early beginnings in the technology / crypto space
- Working with Bahamas on their CBDC
- How central banks should approach technology innovations
- The concept of a regulatory innovative sandbox
- Prototyping the regulatory sandbox in Ghana
- What it takes to work with regulators
- What we learned from studying regulatory sandboxes across Africa
- Making easier for regulators and fintechs to get sandboxed
- The definition of a regulatory sandbox
- Cryptocurrency regulation across Africa
- Currency leapfrogging in Africa with blockchain
- Helping central banks digitize physical cash
- Emtech roadmap for 2021 and beyond
Learn more about EMTECH and the Bank of Ghana regulatory and innovation sandbox via the links below:
Thank you for your support by helping us create content:
BTC address: 3CW75kjLYu7WpELdaqTv722vbobUswVtxT
Follow us on Twitter for latest posts and updates
Join and interact with our Telegram community
Subscribe to the channel below to keep updated on latest news on video:
Open a Paxful Bitcoin Trading Account today!