Great news for all Bitzlato users from Africa! Enjoy the whole month of free cryptocurrency withdrawals on the platform!
As of 1st July 2021, all African users will be able to withdraw cryptocurrencies from Bitzlato at zero network fees. This comes after a $1, 000 giveaway challenge for the region.
SEE ALSO: Win $100 for Participating in the Bitzlato June 2021 P2P African Challenge
What do you need to do?
On Bitzlato P2P you can withdraw your crypto for free with vouchers for free withdrawal!
How to get them? Very simple!
Make at least 1 deal using one of the African local currencies:
- Nigerian Naira (NGN)
- Kenyan Shillings (KES)
- South African (ZAR)
- Egyptian (EGP)
- Botswana Pula (BWP)
and on the next day, you will find a voucher in your cabinet.
Bitzlato has kept on building, providing seamless solutions for African traders such as:
- Buying, selling cryptocurrencies, and creating your own ads at 0% fee
- Withdrawing cryptocurrencies from the platform for free
- 2 user interfaces: Web-platform and Telegram-bot
- Sending crypto on the platform for free with no limits
- High security. Cryptocurrency is not debited from the wallet until the transaction is successfully completed and confirmed by both parties
- No strict KYC policy. You do not need to pass verification on the platform to participate in cryptocurrency trading
Go to Bitzlato P2P, choose African currency, and start trading!
Follow Bitzlato on Twitter, Facebook, Telegram, Instagram, and YouTube to get the latest updates.
RECOMMENDED READING: Bitzlato P2P Crypto Marketplace, Now Allows African Traders to Buy and Sell Over 7 Cryptocurrencies for Free
Follow us on Twitter for latest posts and updates
Join and interact with our Telegram community
Subscribe to the channel below to keep updated on latest news on video:
This is a Sponsored Post