BitKE caught with Ray Youssef, CEO, Paxful, to talk about his recent travels in South America and Africa and the company’s recent moves across Africa.
Ray Youssef is the CEO / Co-Founder of Paxful, the largest P2P crypto marketplace in Africa with a key presence across Nigeria, Kenya, and South African markets.
Paxful recently opened the PaxNaija, a tech educational centre in Abuja, to give opportunity for training mentorship on how Nigerian entreprenuers can leverage blockchain technology and digital currency in their process of developing goods and services.
In this discussion, we talk:
- The recent African tour
- Paxful growth stats in Africa
- Trip to the Bitcoin Beach, El Salvador, South America
- Differences and similarities between South America and Africa in crypto adoption
- Charity initiatives by Paxful in Africa
- The future of Paxful
- Advice to African youth and entrepreneurs
Learn more and get started using Paxful below:
Thank you for your support by helping us create content:
BTC address: 3CW75kjLYu7WpELdaqTv722vbobUswVtxT
Follow us on Twitter for latest posts and updates
Join and interact with our Telegram community
Subscribe to the channel below to keep updated on latest news on video: