In an effort to help discover and identify blockchain-based projects at an early stage, Xend Finance, one of the leading DeFi projects from Africa, has announced the launch of the Xend Launchpad.
The Xend Launchpad will help identify projects and connect them with communities bring their ideas to life while also introducing these projects to investors at early stages of the projects.
According to the Xend Finance blog, The Xend Launchpad seeks to be a springboard for projects that want to launch via:
- Sales of physical hardware devices
- Digital assets (including NFTs)
- Token sales
In order to participate, investors will be required to stake and hold $XEND tokens to gain early access similar to top venture capitalists.
Xend Finance seeks to leverage its large community, marketing power, and investor network to help listed projects take off, not just from Africa, but globally.
In addition to providing more utility for the $XEND token, other features of the Xend Launchpad include:
- Device Holders Offering (DHO) – a fundraising mechanism where eligible investors pre-order devices
- NFT Sales Launchpad – Projects can launch by offering a set of limited edition NFTs for sale
- Multi-Chain Support – Projects will get to choose their preferred blockchains in addition to the current Binance Smart Chain (BSC) native support
Xend Launchpad by Xend Finance will not charge projects any fees to launch their projects.
About Xend Finance
Check out this exclusive BitKE interview with Xend Finance CEO, Aronu, as he discusses the project inception, vision, and lessons for fellow African entrepreneurs on how to build successful DeFi crypto projects:
Thank you for your support by helping us create content:
BTC address: 3CW75kjLYu7WpELdaqTv722vbobUswVtxT
Follow us on Twitter for latest posts and updates
Join and interact with our Telegram community
Subscribe to the channel below to keep updated on latest news on video: