Binance, one of the leading crypto exchanges globally, has launched Binance Institutional, which will provide premium services targeting VIPs and institutions.
In the landing page for the new offering, we can see that Binance Institution will have 4 key services:
- Execution and OTC services
Binance offers direct access to OTC liquidity and crypto execution solutions for all trading, execution, and risk management needs.
With this service, clients can get access to:
- Instant crypto pricing
- Trade off cryptocurrency exchanges
- Use Binance algorithms to efficiently execute trades and avoid market impact and slippage
- Asset Management & Custody
Binance Custody offers a secure and robust institutional-grade virtual asset custody platform that is both regulated and compliant
- Binance Brokerage
Binance Broker Program enables enterprise clients to build their business with Binance technology while earning commission from trading fees by leveraging Binance’s liquidity and market depth.
According to ChangPeng Zhao (CZ), CEO, Binance:
“Brokerage services are well positioned to help our industry bridge some of the gaps between the crypto and traditional financial markets and drive continued digital asset growth.”
– CEO, Binance
Under brokerage, products include:
- An API broker to instantly deliver top-rated crypto broker services to your customers with an easy to use plug and play API
- A Portal broker, which is an ad-sharing and content management platform API that users can plug into
- Liquidity Program
With the liquidity program, customers are told they can enjoy attractive rebates from trading spot and futures markets with the world’s best liquidity.
Here is a list of some of the groups and individuals targeted by Binance Institutional:
- Asset Managers
- Hedge Funds
- Family Offices
- Proprietary Trading Firms
- Liquidity Providers
- Mining Companies
NB: Click here to go to the full page where you can get in touch with the Binance team for the full premiums services.