After a successful first meetup which featured the Aion Founder / CEO, Matt Spoke, The Aion Nairobi Meetup 2.0 is now set for 10th May, 2018 at Nailab Innovation Hub, Nairobi, Kenya.
The event will feature guest speaker, Marvin Coleby from Canada. Marvin is an experienced lawyer, consultant and instructor with Blockchain Academy from South Africa. He is also the founder of Raise Impact, a company Innovating the impact economy and investing with connected devices (IoT) and distributed ledger technologies (blockchain).
Aion Meetup 2.0 Program LineUp:
5:30-6:00 PM: Guests arriving and registering
6:00pm- 6:30 PM: Keynote address on the AION network by Felix Macharia
6:30-7:30 PM: Marvin Coleby presentation on blockchain technology, the law in relation to blockchain and the ICO space in Africa.
7:00-7:15 PM: First round of refreshments
7:15-7:45 PM: Skype call by a member of the AION Canada (remarks on interoperability, scalability and AION network…2/3 questions from the crowd)
7:45pm-8:30 PM: Panel discussion.
Below is the list of panelists at the event:
- Felix Macharia, Institute for Blockchain Studies
- Marvin Coleby – Founder, Raise / Consultant & Instructor at Blockchain Academy
- Kunga Kahohia (Co-founder Health Wealth Coin, Blockchain enthusiast and early AION Supporter),
- Daniel Kimotho, Institute of Blockchain studies
- Ian Munene, Curriculum Development, Moringa school.
- A member of Andela Kenya.
The topics for discussion at the event will revolve around scalability, interoperability and Blockchain.
The event is free. Click here to register: http://bit.ly/AionNRB