The first ever AMA with the founder and CEO of Kesho Labs, Nhial Majok, is scheduled to take place on 2nd November 2019.
Nhial has over 15 years of experience in the IT space and having previously worked for IBM Australia before starting Kesho Labs in 2017.
Kesho Labs is a software development and outsourcing studio which offers blockchain development solutions. The studio has launched its first development product, Wavu Token, which includes 4 projects below:
- BitHela – An African-focused cryptocurrency exchange
- PesaBase – An African-focused payment and remittance service
- VitaSphere – An e-Sports and gaming platform
- BuyMate – A peer-to-peer international goods delivery marketplace
Nhial will spend about 30 minutes answering the top-voted questions on Kesho Labs and what the startup studio is doing in the space. He will also introduce Wavu as a token within the Kesho Labs ecosystem.
— Allan Yoga (@allan_yoga) October 26, 2019
Some of the questions he is expected to answer include:
- What is the landscape of blockchain development in Africa?
- What applications are you building on Aion?
- What competitive advantages does Pesabase have over M-pesa?
- How do you plan to promote Buymate to international travelers?
KeshoLabs is likely East Africa’s largest blockchain-focused software development firm. The in-house startup studio with a team of 7 developers is responsible for all technical implementation and community building in regard to Wavu.
Sign Up for the upcoming Introductory to Bitcoin & Crypto Trading Class to learn how to trade and earn from bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
Like our content? Please support our work by tipping us.