The podcast discusses the following topics:
- Bitcoin and varieties of cryptocurrencies
- Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs)
- The Binance Uganda exchange
- Crypto regulation in Uganda, China and other jurisdictions
- The Global Cryptocurrencies Limited crypto scam in Uganda
- The African Blockchain Conferences in Uganda
The podcast advises users and investors to be careful and to take time to research on cryptocurrencies before investing their money.
The podcast also advised listeners to learn how to trade themselves by opening account themselves and take time to understand.
“The thing is, losing is very easy, but if you are interested, you will also gain in a very short time.” ~ Eric, Guest Speaker, New Vision Podcast
Recently, the Blockchain Association of Uganda, has also been putting out valuable educational content to help Ugandans make informed decisions when investing in cryptocurrencies.
Follow us on Twitter for latest posts and updates