In its ongoing quest do dominate the crypto space, Binance, the largest crypto exchange by volume globally, has introduced the Binance Pool, a cryptocurrency mining platform dedicated to empowering miners and the global crypto mining industry.
Binance Pool is launching with a bitcoin mining solution plus a special offer of zero-fee starting rate for Bitcoin miners for our first month. All new and existing Binance users can access Binance Pool directly from Binance.com, with fee rates under 2.5%.
Binance now offers unparalled convenience with functions such as buying, trading, staking, saving, earning, borrowing, and now mining under one roof.
The Binance Pool is a comprehensive platform for miners that will bring more possibilities to the mining industry by bridging traditional mining and financial services. By leveraging the benefits of an exchange platform, Binance Pool offers users lower fees and more comprehensive services to increase opportunities and enable miners to earn more.
Binance Pool connects miners to Binance’s suite of financial products, including Binance Futures, Spot & Margin trading, Binance Lending, and Binance Staking.
Binance Pool will support both PoW (proof-of-work) and PoS (proof-of-stake) mechanisms for mining, made possible by Binance’s technology and computing power. The platform is first launching with a bitcoin mining service, with support for more cryptocurrencies and more customized services to come.
Here are some of the benefits of the Binance Pool:
- Lowest fees in the market – Exchange-powered mining pools offer lower fees in general in the market
- Global tech expertise – Right from its launch, Binance Pool is led by the team of seasoned professionals, with mining operating expertise
- More decentralized mining field – The launch of Binance Pool represents the entry of one more competitor to the hashing power of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
- More secure blockchain networks. The further decentralization of Bitcoin mining also results in more difficulty when it comes to attacking the Bitcoin network.
- Comprehensive financial services – Now, you can connect crypto mining to the most wide-reaching product suite of crypto financial services in the market.
- Better services for miners – Binance is synonymous with constant enhancement and will deliver various updates on Binance Pool to turn it into the most rewarding mining pool in the market
- Protection to miners regardless of the market – It will fully leverage the global influence of Binance to connect the mining ecosystem to industrial resources and provide miners with financial services such as low fees and lending services with low loan-to-value ratios
- Support for both proof-of-work and proof-of-stake mining mechanisms – Binance Pool will begin with a Bitcoin mining service, and we will expand into more cryptocurrencies soon
In general, there are two types of mining pools: traditional and exchange. Both work the same exact same way, except that mining rewards are sent differently. Traditional mining rewards are sent to blockchain addresses of each participating miner, whereas for exchange pools, rewards go directly to the participants’ exchange accounts.
The Binance Pool launch is strategic and allows Binance to leverage the shifts now taking place in the crypto industry, most notably, the coming bitcoin halving and Ethereum’s impending shift to PoS consensus.
In a statement, Binance said:
“With Binance Pool’s launch, we are contributing to the changes that will take place in the crypto mining industry. In itself, the launch of Binance Pool adds another player into the world of crypto mining and makes BTC hash power more decentralized. We also offer the Binance brand of execution and continuous improvement in crypto mining, with upcoming customized services and support for more cryptocurrencies lined up soon.”
Follow us on Twitter for latest posts and updates
Open a Paxful Bitcoin Trading Account today!