The Blockchain Academy of South Africa is hosting a Blockchain Executive Training course in early June 2020 aimed at helping attendees have a general overview of cryptocurrencies and the blockchain technology.
The training is also aimed at helping attendees understand the important of this technology in building permissionless systems while providing important use cases in the public sector.
The course is divided into 4 modules as shown below:
Module 1: The what and whys of blockchain
Module 2: A deep dive into blockchain consensus, smart contracts, security, and risks
Module 3: Blockchain use cases in payments, insurance, health, identity, voting & governance
Module 4: The future of blockchain in money and Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAOs)
The trainers for the course include:
- Professor Monica Singer (ConsenSys) – Blockchain in Insurance
- Gary de Beer (BankServAfrica) – Self-Sovereign Identity (SSI)
- Dr. Ntuthuko Bhengu (Alchemy Health Technologies) – Blockchain in Health
- Marvyn George (SAP Africa) – Blockchain in Supply Chains
Some of the takeaways for participants include:
- Practical – Participants are expected to conceptualize their own blockchain use-cases within their organizations
- Use-Case Presentation – Participants will have time to present their use-cases with feedback on technical feasibility from training faciliators and instructors
The course includes theoretical content as well as discussions, tutorials, and practicals to ensure each attendee attains adequate knowledge base to make high-level decisions with regards to blockchain for their organizations.
Check out the website and course details here.
NB: BitcoinKE has partnered with Blockchain Academy and giving away two free tickets to attendees. Simply send an email to info@bitcoinke with the name of your organization, your role, and why you would like to attend take the course.
Follow us on Twitter for latest posts and updates
Open a Paxful Bitcoin Trading Account today!