Binance Futures is holding a trading competition exclusively for traders from Africa with a total prize pool of more than $5, 000 in Binance (BNB) tokens.
Binance, the largest crypto exchange by trading volumes globally, is looking to reward African traders who sign up and try their hands on the Binance Futures platform.
Below are the requirements to qualify and stand a chance to win the $5, 000 bounty:
- Open a Binance Account using this link: https://bit.ly/BinanceKE
- Fill this Google Form: https://bit.ly/BinanceFuturesAfrica
- Deposit at least 20 USDT or $20 (Nigerian Users will be required to have made a deposit of 10,000 NGN through Flutterwave before qualifying)
- Registration ends on July 17th, 2020 at 6.00 PM (Local Time)
To ensure your account is ready and set up:
- Complete the Level 2 KYC to show you are from Africa
- Join any African Telegram Binance community here: South Africa, Nigeria, Cameroon, Uganda
The reward distribution will be as follows:
- 1st place – 1,500 USD in BNB tokens
- 2nd place – 1,000 USD in BNB tokens
- 3rd place – 800 USD in BNB tokens
- 4th place – 500 USD in BNB tokens
- 5th place – 250 USD in BNB tokens
- 6th to 10th place – 50 USD in BNB tokens for each
BNB rewards will be distributed within 14 days of the end of the competition.
Risk Warning: Futures trading is a highly risky endeavor, with the potential for both great profits and significant losses. Please be aware that in the event of extreme price movement, there is a chance that all margin balance in your futures wallet may be liquidated.
BitKE has organized a Binance Trading Class on June 27th, 2020, to teach Kenyan and African traders how to trade on the Binance Exchange. The class is FREE and participants also stand a chance to win $100 in BNB giveaways.
Sign Up here to attend the FREE Class: https://bit.ly/BitKECatapult-11