Just four months since launch, Bundle Africa cash and crypto app has crossed the 30, 000 user milestone and crossed $4 million in monthly trades.
In a blog post dubbed, Bundle Rewind #1: Back to the Future, the company takes us behind the scenes to show just what it took to make all this happen.
SEE ALSO: Introducing Bundle, an Africa-focused Social Payments App for Cash and Crypto
Below are key milestones since launch:
- April 2020 – 1, 000 users 3 days after Android app launch
- June 9, 2020 – iOS app launches
- June 16, 2020 – Bundle hits 5, 000-user milestone
- July 12, 2020 – Bundle hits 10, 000-user milestone
- July 24, 2020 – $500, 000 in Naira worth of crypto traded in one day
- July 29, 2020 – $1 million worth of crypto traded in one week
- August 13, 2020 – Bundle signups hit 30, 000 users
Check out the screenshots below that show the company’s milestones in the last four months.
The success of Bundle Africa with its crypto product provides great insights into the growing and vibrant crypto ecosystem in Nigeria and across the African continent.
Africa is the second fastest-growing in youth crypto adoption with Nigeria leading globally.
Follow us on Twitter for latest posts and updates
Open a Paxful Bitcoin Trading Account today!