We caught up with Deji, Senior Partner at A&D Forensics, which recently partnered with global blockchain forensics firm, Chainalysis, the first and only blockchain company in Africa to do this.
We discussed at length, blockchain forensics use cases, the need for such services across Africa, and how A&D Forensics is looking to service the continent with this solution
A&D Forensics is the leading blockchain and financial forensics firm in Africa
In this podcast, Deji breaks down the following for us:
- Tell us about yourself and how you got into the blockchain space
- What are some of the services that A&D Forensics offers across Africa?
- What institutions are you working with across Africa?
- What is the state of KYC and AML compliance in Africa?
- Are you playing a role in crypto and blockchain regulation?
- How did the partnership with Chainalysis come about?
- What does the Chainalysis partnership mean for Africa?
- Can you talk about the Chainalsys Reactor that you look to deploy?
- How relevant are Chainalysis tools for Africa?
- What are your thoughts on self regulation?
- Where is the problem when it comes to blockchain firms in Africa?
- What sage advice would you give to blockchain projects in Africa?
To learn more about A&D Forensics, check out the resource below:
- A&D Forensics Main Website: https://adforensics.com.ng/
Follow us on Twitter for latest posts and updates
Open a Paxful Bitcoin Trading Account today!