In order to keep up with the fast-paced environment and massive growth, VALR, the South African crypto exchange, is hiring for various engineering roles in South Africa.
The open slots are largely fulltime, remote engineering roles with a few non-technical roles, all based out of South Africa.
Below are the roles currently open at VALR:
- DevOps Engineer – Candidates are expected to have a strong background in Kubernetes, CI/CD pipelines and concepts and Google Cloud or AWS experience
- Intermediate Backend Engineer (Java) – Candidates are expected to have experience in Java or Kotlin, NodeJS, CI/CD concepts and troublshooting tools experience
- Securty Engineer – Candidate is required to have strong threat modelling skills, experience with cloud-native architectures, and efficient execution
- Senior Full-Stack Developer (React/Node.js) – Candidate should have experience building backed services using NodeJS, REACT, CI/CD concepts, and database technologies
The other non-technical roles that VALR is looking to fill are:
- Software testers
- Support Agent: Onboarding
VALR recently updated its fee structure downwards enabling more users in South Africa to participate in the crypto markets with almost near zero fees.
Follow us on Twitter for latest posts and updates
Join and interact with our Telegram community
Subscribe to the channel below to keep updated on latest news on video:
Start trading bitcoin today from as low as $10.
Open a Binance Bitcoin Trading Account to get started!