UniSwap, the leading decentralized exchange (DEX), says it has processed cumulative transactions exceeding $10 billion in a weekly high amidst the current DeFi boom.
The new all-time high is a 25.7% increase in weekly volumes and if maintained, will see UniSwap process over $500 billion or $0.5 trillion worth of transactions by the end of this year.
The new high comes just 2 months after the DEX hit a new milestone by crossing $100 billion in cumulative trade volumes.
A further drill down of the stats reveals the most popular pairs on UniSwap over the 7-day period below:
- USDC – ETH – $1.05B
- ETH – USDT – $1.01B
- SHIB – ETH – $911.3M
- DAI – ETH – $340.6M
- WBTC – ETH – $200.6B
As of this writing:
- The total DEX volume over the last 7 days stands at $18B
- March 2021 total DEX trading volume stood at $71.4B
- April 2021 total DEX trading volume so far stands at $48.6B
- Cumulative UniSwap volume so far stands at $175B
- UniSwap had over 228, 000 traders over the last 7 days
Follow us on Twitter for latest posts and updates
Join and interact with our Telegram community
Subscribe to the channel below to keep updated on latest news on video:
Start trading bitcoin today from as low as $10.
Open a Bizlato Bitcoin Trading Account to get started!