Binance, the world’s leading crypto exchange, is holding a 2-day free masterclass for the Kenyan market.
The class is open to all crypto & non-crypto enthusiasts looking to learn about bitcoin trading and other digital currencies and the opportunities therein via the Binance exchange.
In this class, attendees will learn:
- How to earn a living from cryptocurrencies
- How to acquire the needed skills to make an alternative source of income
- How entrepreneurs can use exisiting tools to empower themselves socially and economically
Below is the all-women panel of speakers who will be training:
- Alice Anangi – Derivatives Trader & blockchain solutions consultant
- Janet Kemunto – Director, Kenya Bitcoin Center
- Yvonne Kagondu – P2P trader
- DATE: May 8 – 9th, 2021
- TIME: 7PM – 9.00PM
- SIGNUP: http://bit.ly/BinanceMasterclassKE
The class is free and open to all.
Follow us on Twitter for latest posts and updates
Join and interact with our Telegram community
Subscribe to the channel below to keep updated on latest news on video:
Start trading bitcoin today from as low as $10.
This is a sponsored post