Binance, the world’s leading crypto exchange and platform by volume, will be holding an African-focused NFTs event to showcase some of the African artifacts currently available on the recently launched Binance NFT marketplace.
The event is aimed at promoting NFT awareness and aid in understanding how NFTs work and their accessibility.
Among the key guests at the event will include:
- Rapper / Musician M.I. Abaga
- Wian Van Den Berg – Africa’s largest TikTok influencer
- Osinachi – Africa’s leading and most bankable crypto artist
- Suleiman Murunga – Facilitating digital display of the Uganda National Museum
The event, scheduled for June 29, 2021, will help attendees:
- Learn basics of NFTs, their use cases and what makes them so valuable
- A deep dive into each creator’s individual journey into crypto and NFTs; what the collectibles mean to them and the stories behind the NFTs they have listed
- How to get started with buying and selling NFTs
- TOPIC: NFTs in Africa (The Homecoming)
- DATE: June 29th, 2021
- TIME: 5.00 PM WAT / 6.00 PM SAST / 7.00 PM EAT
- SIGNUP LINK: https://bit.ly/BinanceNFT-AfricaEvent
- STREAM ON YOUTUBE: https://bit.ly/NFTsAfrica-Binance
About Binance NFT Marketplace
Binance NFT Marketplace offers an open market for artists, creators, crypto enthusiasts, NFT collectors and creative fans around the world with the best liquidity and minimal fees.
Consisting of two parts, premium events and a marketplace, Binance NFT features valuable collectibles and an easily accessible trading market for all of its users.
- For more information, visit https://nft.binance.com/
- For creators and artists’ collaboration; contact email: email@example.com
Thank you for your support by helping us create content:
BTC address: 3CW75kjLYu7WpELdaqTv722vbobUswVtxT
Follow us on Twitter for latest posts and updates
Join and interact with our Telegram community
Subscribe to the channel below to keep updated on latest news on video:
Open a Bizlato Bitcoin Trading Account to get started!