BitKE caught up with KarlaGod, an artist and the founder / CEO of QLIP, one of the leading NFT marketplaces in Africa that recently came among the top African blockchain marketplaces at the Binance Decentralized Africa Hackathon.
Karla dove deep into the value of NFTs and how African artists can leverage the new wave and benefit immensely from the new digital asset class.
In this discussion, Karla discusses:
- What is QLip and How it got started
- What is your definition of NFTs?
- The challenges of building the NFT platform
- The NFT ecosystem in Africa
- Features of the QLip Marketplace
- The Binance Hackathon process and win
- Is QLIP accessible to all Africans?
- How can one get started on QLIP?
- Advice to crypto / blockchain entrepreneurs and NFT enthusiasts in Africa
Learn more about QLIP below:
Thank you for your support by helping us create content:
BTC address: 3CW75kjLYu7WpELdaqTv722vbobUswVtxT
Follow us on Twitter for latest posts and updates
Join and interact with our Telegram community
Subscribe to the channel below to keep updated on latest news on video:
Open a Paxful Bitcoin Trading Account today!