BitKE caught up with the founder of defisset.com – an interesting DeFi asset tracker – which allows users to track and monitor their tokens and have a view of their transactions across all chains.
The tracker helps one track their assets across multi-chains, whether its on Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain (BSC), or Polygon.
In this discussion, you will learn:
- Early beginnings in the crypto space
- Building for Web3
- The idea behind defisset.com – a DeFi asset tracker
- How to use the DeFi asset tracker to track owned assets
- How to track your assets and view transactions across multi-chains
- Use cases of the DeFi asset tracker
- The process of building the app
- Future plans for the app
Give the app a try below:
RECOMMENDED READING: Ethereum Flips Bitcoin by Active Addresses As DeFi Growth Remains Unabated
Thank you for your support by helping us create content:
BTC address: 3CW75kjLYu7WpELdaqTv722vbobUswVtxT
Follow us on Twitter for latest posts and updates
Join and interact with our Telegram community
Subscribe to the channel below to keep updated on latest news on video:
Open a Paxful Bitcoin Trading Account today!