The 2nd DeFi Conference in Africa kicks off on August 5, 2021, and will feature some of the leading crypto and DeFi authority figures.
The conference will showcase the opportunities and trends in Decentralized Finance (DeFi) and Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs).
Some of the key speakers to look out for include:
- Sam Bankman-Fried – CEO / Founder, FTX
- Sergej Kunz – Co-Founder, 1inch Network
- Yele Bademosi – Founder, Bundle Africa
The conference will answer the following questions:
- Who are the main competitors to Ethereum?
- What problems are communities and organisations trying to solve with governance in the decentralised space?
- With the explosion in popularity of art and collectible NFTs this year, is it just hype or are they creating real opportunities for artists and content creators?
- What is the legal nature of NFTs from the intellectual property perspective?
- Yield farming, staking, lending and borrowing are some of the ways to maximise cryptocurrency earnings. What platforms are leading in this regard and what are the risks involved?
- Institutions are getting involved. What are the reasons institutions might or might not be interested in DeFi products?
- Regulation in this space is gaining momentum globally. Which countries are ahead with regulation and what do these regulatory frameworks look like?
Some of the key panels to look out for include:
- Keynote Address: The Serum and Solana DeFi Ecosystem
- Keynote Address: Blockchain And Its Applications In Developing Contexts, Particularly East Africa
- Panel: The Importance Of Cross-Chain Interoperability For DeFi
- Panel: The State Of Regulation: Who Is Ahead And Why?
- NFT And DeFi Market Insights From On-Chain Analytics
- Mint-Layer: Bringing DeFi To Bitcoin Through Layer 2 Technology
Register and Attend here: https://bit.ly/DeFiConference2021
RECOMMENDED READING: Ethereum Flips Bitcoin by Active Addresses As DeFi Growth Remains Unabated
Thank you for your support by helping us create content:
BTC address: 3CW75kjLYu7WpELdaqTv722vbobUswVtxT
Follow us on Twitter for latest posts and updates
Join and interact with our Telegram community
Subscribe to the channel below to keep updated on latest news on video: