ByBit, one of the top 3 derivatives exchange by open interest, has launched a scholarship program that will see a total of 10 University students get scholarships for one academic year.
The scholarship is worth KES 100, 000 and will run over the next 5 weeks.
To qualify for the scholarship:
- Must be a Kenyan
- Have an account on ByBit funded with at least $10
- Go to this link and click the button “I deserve that scholarship”
- Join the ByBit Africa Telegram community
- Be a student at university or know someone who is (We shall need proof)
After the 5 weeks, scholarship winners will be
- Selected randomly and announced on ByBit and BitKE social media channels after verifying that they are students
- Winners will be required to make a gratitude video
- Funds will be sent to your USDT address on Bybit within 14 days after the end of the campaign.
How will the scholarship be paid?
- Funds will be sent to your USDT address at BYBIT
- Bybit reserves the right of final interpretation of this event.
- Bybit reserves the right to disqualify trades that are deemed to be wash trades, displaying attributes of market manipulation, bulk-account registrations to farm additional bonuses or any other attempts at fraud.
Apply for the scholarship here
RECOMMENDED READING: 3 Reasons Why Kenya Leads the World in Peer-2-Peer Bitcoin and Crypto Usage
Thank you for your support by helping us create content:
BTC address: 3CW75kjLYu7WpELdaqTv722vbobUswVtxT
Follow us on Twitter for latest posts and updates
Join and interact with our Telegram community
Subscribe to the channel below to keep updated on latest news on video: