BitKE caught up with Lucky Uwakwe, one of the leading minds in the DeFi space in Africa and a big supporter, core contributor, and early investor of the Wakanda Inu meme ($WKD) coin project.
Some of the projects metrics so far include:
- Over 83, 000 holders
- Over $300 million in undiluted market capitalization
- Done about 40x at one time during its lifetime
Wakanda inu is indeed the most successful blockchain project to come out of Africa, and one of the leading meme coin projects globally.
Built on the Ubuntu spirit – the concept of ‘I am because you, and you are because I am’ – the project is a case of collective.
In this discussion, Lucky discusses the following:
- What is Wakanda Inu?
- The number of Wakanda Inu holders and Community numbers
- The PinkSale Wakanda Inu pool
- The undiluted market cap for Wakanda Inu
- Who is behind Wakanda Inu?
- The domino effect of the Wakanda Inu success
- The Wakanda Inu white paper
- Why the team did not allocate themselves any tokens
- Why community was crucial to the success of the project
- Advice to African builders within the blockchain space
Learn more about Wakanda Inu here:
Thank you for your support by helping us create content:
BTC address: 3CW75kjLYu7WpELdaqTv722vbobUswVtxT
Follow us on Twitter for latest posts and updates
Join and interact with our Telegram community
Subscribe to the channel below to keep updated on latest news on video: