- Regarding the number of features and utilities available to users, NaijaCrypto is leading among African-owned exchanges
- Users can now utilize cross-network utilities on their favorite assets
- Binance Smart Chain (BSC), Ethereum Network (ERC20), Tron Network (TRC10 and TRC20), and Waves are all fully functional on the exchange
- New staking and loan options are also being made available. More features are coming soon
The financial applications of blockchain technology are becoming rather evident to the multitude interested in utilizing this fast-growing technology. Naijacrypto aims to be at the forefront of the adoption process of blockchain financial applications in Africa.
NaijaCrypto has continued massive development of new products in the past year, which has made its ecosystem of utilities the largest among African-owned blockchain companies.
Hence, it was no surprise when Naijacrypto announced earlier that it has also included a multi-network selection for its users. This addition now enables users to select among various blockchain networks when depositing or withdrawing their different crypto assets.
This dynamism creates variety and helps users optimize fees and transaction speeds.
The most affected asset is the Famous stable-coin USD Tether(USDT) which is heavy on its cross-chain presence.
Users on NaijaCrypto can deposit or withdraw USDT on:
Other networks recently added on NaijaCrypto are:
- Tron (TRC10)
NaijaCrypto also announced that it’s adding new staking plans on its web platform. This addition enables users to save in BTC or USDT while earning rewards. The exchange has also said it would add more staking options in the coming days, focusing more on on-chain protocols.
NaijaCrypto also informed users that it would be providing more features to ease the fiat routing process and ease its planned expansion to more African countries.
To use NaijaCrypto, visit:
- Website: http://naijacrypto.com/
- Google PlayStore: https://bit.ly/NaijaCrypto-Android
- iOS AppStore: https://apple.co/3rvcmnK
RECOMMENDED READING: NaijaCrypto Launches in Kenya with Kenya Shilling (KES) Trading Pairs
Thank you for your support by helping us create content:
BTC address: 3CW75kjLYu7WpELdaqTv722vbobUswVtxT
ERC20 Address: 0xBc11cFa590C6CC465248D77d399C3106B881cC0E
SOL address: 9cC65AWFHj848kntcoyiT8av3jiRQEqyTTmBR1GvVUb
Follow us on Twitter for the latest posts and updates
Join and interact with our Telegram community
Subscribe to our YouTube channel below for more updates:
This is a sponsored post