Amber Group, a leading digital assets platform, has received he Sustainability Award for the most sustainable company in the digital currency category by World Finance.
World Finance is a print and online magazine providing comprehensive coverage and analysis of the financial industry, international business and the global economy.
The magazine targets an audience of finance professionals, and corporate and private investors, but its lucid voice makes it intelligible and essential reading for anybody who wants to understand the machinations of finance in the 21st century.
The editorial combines award-winning reportage, covering a broad range of topics from banking and insurance to wealth management and infrastructure investment, with contributions from some of the world’s most well-respected economists and theorists as well as consultants in government think tanks and the WEF.
Amber has been on a run throughout 2022 and below are more updates from the company including a recap of recent developments, updates, events, and media appearances:
- Amber rolled out the NFT function on WhaleFin, the company’s flagship digital assets wallet, enabling users to securely deposit, withdraw, and display their NFTs on the platform
- Amber secured comprehensive insurance coverage for its wallet infrastructure from A-rated insurance provider Arch Syndicate 2012 of Lloyd’s of London and insurtech firm OneDegree, which is supported by a multi-year reinsurance partnership with Munich Re.
- Amber sponsored Singapore Blockchain Fest 2022 and Managing Partner, Annabelle Huang, shared her thoughts on how to realize Web 3.0 economy in a fireside chat. Managing Partner Annabelle Huang joined J.P. Morgan Private Bank’s panel discussion on the outlook of digital assets
- Amber Managing Partner, Annabelle Huang, joined a panel of experts to discuss current markets and key lessons learned at Bloomberg APAC Blockchain Forum 2022
- Amber Europe Managing Director, Sophia Shluger, joined a panel discussion on technological advancements at Europe Family Office Investment Summit
- Sophia Shluger joined the AI Waves webinar on what Web 3.0 is and why it matters for business
- Sophia Shluger joined a panel discussion on the wider institutional adoption of digital assets at World Family Office Forum
- Amber Europe Managing Director, Francesco Adiliberti, joined a panel discussion on the future of finance at IR Global Conference
- Annabelle Huang was featured as one of the five “Inspiring Female Thought Leaders” at Mercedes-Benz AG Blockchain Day 2022
- Francesco Adiliberti joined a panel discussion on why a treasurer should be interested in crypto at Swiss Treasurer Forum
- Amber Portugal Country Lead, David Duarte, joined a panel discussion on the future of Web 3.0 and internet transformation at Dublin Tech Summit
- Amber Head of Blockchain Security, Dr. Chia-Chih Wu, gave a guest lecture on blockchain data analysis for the Institute of Data Science and Engineering at National Yang Ming Chiao Tung University
- Amber Asia-Pacific AML, Head Gina Pho, joined Crypto Expo Asia 2022 to share how Amber Group has partnered with Onfido to build a world-class on-boarding experience
RECOMMENDED READING: Amber Group Announces Q3 2022 Launch of OpenVerse, The Gateway into The Metaverse
Thank you for your support by helping us create content:
BTC address: 3CW75kjLYu7WpELdaqTv722vbobUswVtxT
ERC20 Address: 0x03139524428e40E31f13909f8D994C915FB91277
SOL address: 9cC65AWFHj848kntcoyiT8av3jiRQEqyTTmBR1GvVUb
Follow us on Twitter for the latest posts and updates
Join and interact with our Telegram community
Subscribe to our YouTube channel below for more updates:
This is a sponsored post