CoinEd, a leading education provider in the blockchain ecosystem, is launching a blockchain education program at a school curriculum level with Crawford International School in Kenya on 4 February 2019.
CoinEd will be presenting a course entitled “The Trust Revolution – An Introduction to Cryptocurrencies and Blockchains” on the 9th of February 2019 at Crawford International School in Tatu City, Nairobi.
This is an introductory course and is opened to anyone looking to understand why the hype is not simply something to be overlooked.
The program is an African first, and will include theoretical concepts as well as interactive activities.
Some of the topics to be covered in the course include:
- The history of money and why Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are a stepping stone to a fundamentally different financial system
- The various cryptocurrencies and how they differ from Bitcoin
- The process of mining
- Building a mining rig (interactive activity)
- How to buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, storing and spending of cryptocurrencies on online stores (interactive activities)
- Cryptocurrency adoption around the world
- How to identify scams
- Legality and geopolitics around the world
Blockchain topics to be discussed at the event include:
- Industry use-cases
- Through a paper exercise, depict the principal of a blockchain (interactive activity)
- The processing of transactions on a blockchain
Date: 9 February 2019
Time: 09:00 – 13:00
Venue: Crawford International School, off Ngenda Rd, Tatu City, Nairobi
Price: Ksh 16,000.00
To reserve your ticket, you can order it here.
CoinEd is a leading education provider in the blockchain ecosystem and is one of the first companies in the world to offer blockchain education at a school curriculum level.
Alongside introductory courses, CoinEd also offers blockchain development courses with the keen focus on inspiring entrepreneurial talent that is supported by their very own business incubator, Blockstarters.