One of the most attended blockchain events took place at Ibadan University on 7th September 2019. The CampusBCAT 2019 event was well attended and saw a huge number of students attend and participate.
The campus tour includes a visit to a total of five universities across Nigeria that will see a number of key players in the blockchain and crypto space in Nigeria participate.
The participants at the event include:
- Chinedu Obidiegwu – Marketing and Community Lead, Luno Nigeria
- Franklin Peters – Founder & CEO, Bitfxt Technologies
- Tola Fadugbe – Founder, Crypto Masterclass
- Gud Talent Igwe – CEO, Sumo Bank
- Opakunle Omotayo – Africa Ambassador, Bitcore X
- Toritseju Kaka – Founder, EmpowermEOS and Community Manager, BOSCore
- Chiagozie Iwu – Founder, NaijaCrypto
- Ophi Rume – better known as Cryptopreacher
- Emmanuel Babalola – Secretary General of Stakeholders in Blockchain Technology Association of Nigeria, SiBAN
Over 2,000 have registered for the event.
The campus tour will take place in the following university:
- Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU)
- University of Ibadan
- University of Benin (Uniben)
- Covenant University
- University of Port Harcout
Students also got to win awards that included laptop bags, free data top ups, T-Shirts, smartphones and $150 prize money.
Sign Up for the upcoming Centonomy Cryptocurrency event featuring the Blockchain Association of Kenya, Lawyers Hub Kenya, and Luno Africa Crypto Exchange, on September 27th, 2019 in Nairobi, Kenya.
Like our content? Please support our work by tipping us.