The blockchain associations that have come together to address the situation include:
- The Blockchain Association of Kenya
- The Blockchain Association of Rwanda
- The Blockchain Association of Tanzania
- The Blockchain Association of Uganda
Among the topics and questions addressed in the joint press statement include:
- What is a cryptocurrency?
- What is a cryptocurrency used for?
- Are cryptocurrencies legal / Are they regulated?
- What are Ponzi Schemes and how can they be recognized?
- How can the public distinguish a cryptocurrency from a ponzi scheme?
All the four associations says they remain committed to guiding the public on blockchain technology and its applications.
Check out the full press release here.