Binance, the no. 1 crypto-currency exchange in the world, is hiring a talented graphic design for a remote full-time position as it expands further into the African continent.
The new position announcement comes just days after the company announced the launch of its South Africa fiat gateway and a donation of $1 million to support blockchain initiatives in the country.
Below are the responsibilities for the graphic design position:
- Producing visuals to accompany all types of marketing collateral
- Designing printed matter including booths, standing banners, packaging, and more
- Work closely with regional marketing and content creation teams to ensure brand consistency across regions
- Working with manufacturers to ensure our merchandise reaches our expectations of quality
- Localizing preexisting designs for your region
- Translate our digital brand into the real world at trade shows, meetups, giveaways, and more
Binance will also give priority to candidates who possess these added skillsets:
- Illustration skills
- Motion graphic/video skills
- A portfolio featuring branding work
- Experience with crypto and fintech
- An appreciation for dad jokes 🙂
- AZA Finance, Formerly BitPesa, Hiring for Various Positions Across East and West Africa
- Binance Hiring a Social Media Specialist / Manager in Uganda
- Facebook is Looking for a Public Policy Manager on Payments and Blockchain for Sub-Saharan Africa
Follow us on Twitter for latest posts and updates
Open a Paxful Bitcoin Trading Account today!