Co-Creation Hub (CcHub) and iHub have partnered to to bridge the disparity in the number of men and women in technology with the Women in Business programme, 2nd Cohort, focused on women-led businesses leveraging on technology to differentiate their businesses.
Africa’s population currently consists of 50% men and 50% women. The conversation on getting more women in technology is crucial, but just as crucial, if not more so, is the need for female entrepreneurs to be supported in leveraging technology in their businesses- regardless of the sector.
CcHub and iHub created a program that not only focuses on women-led technology businesses, but women-led businesses as a whole, and how these can better leverage technology to scale their solutions in the African market.
- This program will focus on businesses in Nigeria and Kenya with the aim to:
Enhance the ways in which women-led businesses leverage technology to better serve their market
- Build the capacity of women-led businesses to secure capital
- Catalyse the expansion efforts of women-led businesses in the African market
- Build the capacity of women-led businesses to attract, develop and retain quality talent to their teams
- Access to market
The criteria for participation in the program include:
- Women-led business interested in leveraging technology to scale their businesses
- Registered, with operations in Kenya or Nigeria
- Strong (well-rounded) founding team, working full-time on the business
- Businesses with proven traction in the market (e.g. customers, revenue)
- Scalable businesses that meet a real need
Benefits for female entrepreneurs
- The use of technology to achieve a strategically differentiated business that speaks to the heart of customer needs
- An ability to speak investor language and leverage sound financial understanding of your business to secure capital and partnerships
- Support to expand your business across multiple geographical markets
- Knowledge on how to attract, develop and retain a strong team
- Access to a robust network of investors, corporate executives and software developers to help scale your business
If you fit the above criteria, you are encouraged to fill out this application form:
Follow us on Twitter for latest posts and updates
Open a Paxful Bitcoin Trading Account today!