The Africa Blockchain Developers Call, a Pan-African initiative targeted at training developers on blockchain technology, has officially declared its platform open for applications from African developers. Selected developers will have the opportunity of being intensively trained by world-class experts on blockchain use-cases and the deployment of specially tailored solutions on the African continent.
Aside from the training sessions, opportunities for engagement and networking will equally be presented with the pitch sessions, roundtable stakeholder discussions, and weekend conferences which will be held during the Bootcamp.
Similarly, intensive training sessions will be conducted on Ardor, Tezos, Ethereum and CODEX, all on the AltHash platform. Developers will be split into teams, and trained in product and software development, as well as the deployment of Distributed Ledger Technology(DLT) solutions.
The training includes the partners below:
- Pesabase, Kenya
- Jelurida Africa DLT
- Tezos West Africa
- The Government Blockchain Association
- MOFEG Group
- cLABS, South Africa
- Cabotec Solutions, Cape Verde
- FINT Consulting
- United Africa Blockchain Association
- HTML Foundation, and many more.
- Genevieve Leveille – Principal Founder and CEO, AgriLedger
Genevieve Leveille is currently the Chief Executive Officer at AgriLedger. She recently led AgriLedger’s collaboration with Haiti’s Ministry of Commerce and Industry, to deliver a Distributed Ledger Technology pilot sponsored by the World Bank. The project went live in May 2020, allowing Haitian fruit farmers, customers and families to reap the benefits of fairer prices and improved food security.
In 2019, Genevieve was nominated by the Financial Times to the top 100 BAME in UK technology, and was named a winner of the ComputerWeekly 2020 Women in Software and one of the top five finalists for the 2019 edition of the Quesnay’s Female Founders in FinTech. She is currently Vice-chairman of techUK’s Distributed Ledger Technologies Working Group, which provides strategic direction for all UK activities related to DLT, Genevieve has spoken on emerging technologies at numerous high-profile conferences around the world.
Other speakers include:
- Raja Sharif – Chief Executive Officer, FarmaTrust
- Mario Gandra – EVP, Innovation and Technology, HTML Coin Foundation
- Vincent Hoffman – EVP, Community Relations, HTML Coin & Althash
- John Monarch – CEO, ShipChain
- Dr. Abdullah Albeyatti – CEO & Co-Founder, Medical Chain
- Ochoche Ubenyi – CEO/Co-Founder, NIMEDIX Ecosystems Nigeria
- Vincente Rey Vincente – Health Professional and Blockchain Advocate
- Ciaran McGowan – CEO, We.trade
- Joey Jones – Co-founder, CurveBlock
The Bootcamp Participants will equally be provided the opportunity of earning tokens on AltHash, as well as winning cash prizes, courtesy of Jelurida. To apply, visit www.abdcseries.com.
This is a sponsored post
Follow us on Twitter for latest posts and updates
Open a Paxful Bitcoin Trading Account today!