Big Brother Naija (BB Naija 2020), one of the most viewed and largest TV programs in Nigeria, featured an interesting quiz segment of the housemates responding to questions about cryptocurrencies.
The quiz, which was apparently sponsored by Patricia, a crypto exchange and trading platform operating in Nigeria and Ghana, was a great awareness campaign as it highlighted house members responding to various questions related to bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.
SEE ALSO: SEC Nigeria Flags Pinkoin as Illegal
How would you have answered?
Here are the questions the housemates were asked:
- What is a bitcoin wallet?
- Which of these is not a form of investment?
- Which of these is not one of the top 5 most valuable cryptocurrencies?
- What kind of currency is bitcoin?
- How is the price of bitcoin determined?
- Showcase your drawing skills (drawing a bitcoin wallet and asks what it is)
The quiz provided great insights into knowledge about cryptocurrencies, and quite frankly, how to pronounce terms like Ethereum.
It was also quite interesting to see that the bitcoin sign is not as conspicuous as we think it is. 🙂
Watch the clip above to see just how good (or bad) your favorite housemates are when it comes to cryptocurrencies.
Follow us on Twitter for latest posts and updates
Open a Paxful Bitcoin Trading Account today!