Absa Kenya, which was formerly Barclays Bank Kenya, one of the largest banks in Kenya, has published a video series that seeks to educate its customers and audience on blockchain and bitcoin.
The 6-part video series features a BitcoinKE community member, Amos Kinuthia of DLBRT, a blockchain development and consultancy firm, based in Nairobi, Kenya.
Check out the video series below:
- Why and Should Care About Blockchain Technology?
- Why Should You Be Keen on Blockchain Technology?
- What is Blockchain Technology
- How is Bitcoin Different from Blockchain?
- What Are the Current Applications of Blockchain Technology
- Common Questions About Blockchain
Despite the current Kenyan regulation remaining unclear when it comes to cryptocurrencies, the use of blockchain technology has been hiighlighted as one of the key areas that the Kenyan government seeks to employ in its efforts to grow the digital economy.
Follow us on Twitter for latest posts and updates
Open a Paxful Bitcoin Trading Account today!