Having launched operations in several African countries in 2020, Binance has been on an aggressive run in 2020 to hold masterclasses that seek to inform and educate people about crypto and how to get started onto the Binance platform.
Below are some stats about the Binance Masterclasses in Africa throughout 2020:
- Over 30, 000 confirmed attendees in total
- Over 70, 000 reached via registrations and YouTube views
- Over 400 free masterclasses in 2020
- Over 40 countries (mostly African) reached, both online and offline
- Over 10, 000 reached via the Binance Campus Ambassador Program and other education events in Nigeria
- Over 1, 000 tutor applications received in Q4, 2020 for the #MyBinanceClass series
- Over 6, 000 reached via #MyBinanceClass in November 2020 alone
Some of the key African markets where Binance launched and offered its Masterclasses in 2020 include:
One of the highlights of the Binance Masterclasses has been the issuance of attendee certificates on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC). So far, thousands across the continent who have complete the 3-day course, have received the Binance Masterclass Certificates which can be confirmed via the BSC blockchain protocol.
Binance has particularly focused on educating new users about its P2P platform. This massive education effort seems to be bearing fruit as the company recently reported it has processed over $280 million on its Binance P2P platform in 2020.
According to CZ, CEO of Binance, Africa remains a strategic market for the company. As a result, Binance is looking at investing in education and awareness in 2021 and beyond to further educate many more people on the African continent.
RECOMMENDED READING: Binance MasterClass: Becoming a Profitable Crypto Trader in Africa
Subscribe to the channel below to keep updated on latest news on video:
This is a sponsored post