Yellow Card, the Nigerian-based crypto startup, has unveiled the new look and feel of the Yellow Card platform.
The new Yellow Card platform seem to be designed to make crypto transactions easier, more secure, and faster.
According to Yellow Card, here’s what you can expect following the new version release:
- Faster transactions – Immediate updating of deposits & instant reflection of purchased coins in your wallet
- Send crypto with phone number / email address – Easily send crypto to a Yellow Card user without using a wallet address at zero cost
- Instant withdrawals – Enjoy instant deposit, trading and withdrawals. You can also add commonly-used bank accounts to speed up withdrawals
- Multi-language support – Yellow Card now supports 14 languages in total (10 local and 4 world languages)
- Addition of the Yellow Card VIP – Loyal and large volume traders & customers get exclusive VIP access including 24/7 support
Yellow Card starts 2021 with a bang after having previously hinted to upcoming upgrades.
African users will particularly be excited to getting local language support and use of the app.
Some of the supported local African languages include:
Recently, Yellow Card announced remarkable growth numbers having processed over $165 million in crypto remittance in Africa in 2020 – a 1, 840% growth compared to 2019.
Yellow Card is currently operational in the following African countries:
- South Africa
NB: Look out for an exclusive BitKE interview with Yellow Card CEO, Chris Maurice, as he discusses the company’s plans for 2021, dropping soon.
Subscribe to the channel below to keep updated on latest news on video:
Start trading bitcoin today from as low as $10.
Open a Paxful Bitcoin Trading Account to get started!