The 7th Blockchain Africa Conference 2021 was an amazing success, and as usual, a few talks and panels always stand out. This year, the most popular panel was the discussion on Ethereum 2.0.
The panel, dubbed ‘Ethereum 2.0 and Decentralized Finance (DeFi)’ is an interesting discussion around the massive growth of the Ethereum ecosystem and how we envision this growth with the current implementation of Ethereum 2.0.
The panel features the following speakers:
- Ehis Omozusi – Africa Regional Marketing and Biz Lead, Conflux Network
- Felix Macharia – CEO, Kotani Pay
- Gavin Marshall – Founder, HippyTech
- Richard De Souza – Founder / CEO, AltCoinTrader
Some of the questions the panelists discussed include:
- What is the future of Ethereum?
- What is the Conflux Network?
- What is your view of maximalism?
RECOMMENDED READING: Understanding Ethereum 2.0 and Why It Matters
Follow us on Twitter for latest posts and updates
Join and interact with our Telegram community
Subscribe to the channel below to keep updated on latest news on video:
Start trading bitcoin today from as low as $10.
Open a Bizlato Bitcoin Trading Account to get started!