The event, dubbed “Decentralized Finance in Africa,” will feature the founder of JustLiquidity, Tobias Graf, in addition to other speakers across the African continent.
JustLiquidity also runs the JulSwap Exchange, a fully decentralized and Community Governance-powered exchange (DEX) that includes the following features:
- Order Book
- Limit Orders
- Price alerts
- Follow Gainer Wallets
- Trading view
JustLiquidity recently launched JulWallet which offers cross-chain support for various protocols, most notably:
- The Binance Smart Chain (BSC)
- Huobi Eco Chain
- Tomo Chain
The wallet supports and holds crypto and Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs), physical, and virtual debit cards.
A JulWallet Google Chrome extension is also available to enable you interact with the above chains in a decentralized way.
Among the speakers gracing the event include:
- Tobias Graf, Chief Executive Officer JustLiquidity
- Eljaboom, Marketing advisor JustLiquidity
- Doris Ojuedeire (Crypto Lioness) CEO, Blockchain Africa Ladies -Nigeria
- Stella Garuba (Crypto Star) Blockchain Expert and Public speaker -Nigeria
- Rirhandzu Ellen, Crypto Analyst -South Africa
- David Gitonga, Managing Editor, Bitcoin KE – Kenya
- Dehkunle, Crypto Influencer and Public Speaker -Nigeria
- Gaius Chibueze, (Bitcoin Chief) Tatcoin CEO
- TOPIC: Decentralized Finance (DeFi) in Africa
- DATE: March 5, 2021
- TIME: 19:00 UTC (22:00 EAT)
- LINK: http://bit.ly/JustLiquidity-AfricaEvent
Follow us on Twitter for latest posts and updates
Join and interact with our Telegram community
Subscribe to the channel below to keep updated on latest news on video:
Start trading bitcoin today from as low as $10.
Open a Binance Bitcoin Trading Account to get started!