The excitement around non-fungible tokens (NFTs) is showing no signs of slowing down as the space hits new milestones and all-time highs.
According to Google Search volumes, ‘NFT’ search volume has hit an all-time high, up by 25x since January 2021.
As of this writing, NFT search volumes have bypassed searches for:
More recent stats from data aggregator, DappRadar, shows that daily NFT sales volumes are now topping over $10 million, largely fueled by:
- NBA Top Shot
A few notable figures and personalities have already jumped onto the hype as well, with some making fun of what can possibly be sold as an NFT.
Here are a few highlights worth noting from the NFT space so far:
- Music NFTs on the rise with one selling for $500, 000 recently
- DC Comics (home of Batman, Superman etc) expresses interest enter the NFT space
- CryptoKitties volume surges by 2300% in the first weeks of March 2021
- A Street Fighter NFT pack recently generated over $3 million in sales
- CryptoPunks floor price recently increased by 300% in value
- TreasureLand, a multi-chain NFT trading platform, sees transaction volumes jump by 490% in the last 7 days
- Popular rock band, Kings of Leon, album NFT and artworks sell for close to $1 million
- So far, NFT sales volumes on the top 5 marketplaces are over $500 million up from $342 million in February and $71 million in January 2021
- A CryptoPunk alien NFT recently sold for $7.56 million
- The 10 biggest NFT sales all happened in the past 2 months, and 7 of them are CryptoPunks
Follow us on Twitter for latest posts and updates
Join and interact with our Telegram community
Subscribe to the channel below to keep updated on latest news on video:
Start trading bitcoin today from as low as $10.
Open a Bizlato Bitcoin Trading Account to get started!