Xend Finance, the first African DeFi credit union platform, recently launched on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) while also raising over $2 million dollars.
The product allows users to create their own credit unions and cooperatives, essentially cutting off traditional middlemen while also offfering high yearly percentage yields on their savings.
BitKE spoke to Ugochukwu Aronu, CEO, Xend Finance, to discuss this innovative DeFi product and the company’s vision for the future.
In this podcast, Aronu discusses the following:
- An introduction to Xend Finance
- An overview of the Xend token
- The Xend token use cases within the ecosystem
- Why Xend Finance runs on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC)
- The secret behind Xend Finance customer service as highlighted by Google
- Future of blockchain development in Africa
- Advice to African entrepreneurs
Follow us on Twitter for latest posts and updates
Join and interact with our Telegram community
Subscribe to the channel below to keep updated on latest news on video:
Start trading bitcoin today from as low as $10.
Open a Bizlato Bitcoin Trading Account to get started!