The Africa Law Tech Festival 2021 has organized a blockchain and digital currencies summit to address the regulatory and business aspects of blockchain technology from an African perspective.
The event features legal experts, policy makers, and stakeholders from Africa as they discuss the state of the technology in 2021.
Below are some of the key speakers and sessions to look out for:
- Senator Ihenyen – President, SiBAN (Blockchain Association of Nigeria)
- Olga Kiconco – Wave Mobile Money
- The state of digital trade and startup laws in Africa
- The state of crypto regulation in Africa
- Blockchain, crypto, and financial regulation Masterclass
- Smart contracts on the blockchain
- Regulation of Angel Investing in Africa Maserclass
- Open Innovation Policy for Africa
Signup and attend the summit via this link: https://www.africalawtech.com/festival
Watch the summit here:
Follow us on Twitter for latest posts and updates
Join and interact with our Telegram community
Subscribe to the channel below to keep updated on latest news on video: