USDT and USDC growth on the Solana blockchain protocol has seen impressive upsurge in the first half of 2021 demonstrating a growing interest in the ecosystem.
In 6 months, USDC supply on Solana grew by more than 1, 500% from just $50 million at the beginning of the year to over $785 milion at the end of June 2021.
USDT on the other hand started flowing into the ecosystem in March to reach over $190 million at the end of June 2021.
Below is a comprehensive breakdown of the Solana ecosystem in H1, 2021:
- USDC grew by 1, 500% to cross $785 million
- USDT grew from 0 in March 2021 to over $190 million
- Total Value Locked (TVL) spiked to $1.62 billion before the market conditions went down in May 2021
- The $SOL token was the best performing asset in the ecosystem having grown by over 2, 180% in the first 6 months of 2021
- The average ROI of the top 10 tokens by marketcap on Solana was over +599%
- Alameda Research was the most active VC in the Solana Ecosystem
- Solana Labs announced $314 million fundraising round in June 2021
- Solana validators and non-validators processed over 20.5 transactions
- There are over 700 Solana validators around the world
Read / Download the full Solana H1, 2021 report here.
Thank you for your support by helping us create content:
BTC address: 3CW75kjLYu7WpELdaqTv722vbobUswVtxT
Follow us on Twitter for latest posts and updates
Join and interact with our Telegram community
Subscribe to the channel below to keep updated on latest news on video:
Open a Paxful Bitcoin Trading Account today!