Nova Finance has emerged the winner of the just concluded Solana Season – African Chapter.
There were a total of 13 African projects in the hackathon in both Web3 and Decentralized Finance (DeFi) categories.
The Solana Season Hackathon was the ecosystem’s biggest yet!
Over 13,000 people participated in the hackathon, producing 350+ project submissions from teams around the globe.
Below is the total list of African projects that applied and qualified to participate in the hackathon:
- Nova Finance
- Unk Finance
- Banki Africa
- Dev Ngeni
- Dreson 3
- Source King
- Angel Protocol
UPCOMING WEBINAR [JUNE 26, 2021]
Kurobi was also among the winners for the Kin Prizes category which saw only 5winning projects from the entire season pool walk away with $3, 000 each.
Below are some stats from the 2021 Solana Season Hackathon:
- Over 13, 000 participated in the hackathon
- Over 350 project submissions were produced globally
- The hackathon brought together developers, designers, and business operators from around the world to move DeFi, Web3, and NFT ecosystems forward by leveraging Solana’s speed, low fees, and scalability
- A total of 39 standout projects were selected by judges to receive a prize. 39 additional projects also showed tremendous potential and earned the Honorable Mention of our judges
- Zeta Markets won the Grand Prize. The project is an under-collateralized DeFi options platform
- Coral Reef won First Place in the NFT track. Coral Reef is an NFT marketplace with the ability to fractionalize
- Solarium Me2e won First Place in the Web3 track. Solarium Me2e is afull decentralized, end-to-end ecrypted, censorship-resistant instant messenger
- Boring Protocol won the Community Choice Award. Boring is a decentralized VPN built on Solana
Follow us on Twitter for latest posts and updates
Join and interact with our Telegram community
Subscribe to the channel below to keep updated on latest news on video:
Open a Bizlato Bitcoin Trading Account to get started!